Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Final Result of PO - 2011-12 In Associate Banks of SBI Declared: I AM A P.O

Finally, The SBI has declared the Second Phase and Final results of P.O -2011-12 in Associate Banks of SBI (SBOP,SBBJ,SBM,SBH,SBT) , Written exam of which wa held on 07/08/2011.

(Link for result is below )
https://www.sbi.co.in/webfiles/uploads/files/1335769598404_ABPO_FINAL_RESULT_ENGLISH.pdf

And AM SELECTED AS A P.O IN STATE BANK OF PATIALA....WOhhoooo.,...

The wait was long and cruel, moreso because the IBPS PO EXAM Results were declared and Final Joinings  based on IBPS Test was happening really fast..
But all is well that ends well..

Am a PO Finally..
The journey was a good learning experience.I actually believe i have I HAVE CRACKED THE CODE TO BECOMING A PO. or CODE FOR CRACKING THE BANK EXAMS IN GENERAL.

I shall be posting more on this.With the Next IBPS PO exam scheduled too be held in June, 2012.
I hope to help some of you who might land on here.
So Keep watching.
I'll share how to crack the IBPS PO EXAM...


1 comment:

  1. Hi Meti,
    I am also selected as PO in State Bank of Patiala. I have to report on 11th june @ Patiala...
    Kindly tell when n where u have to report?
    Are you from Mumbai only?

    You can directly email me on anantanand@gmail.com.


    Anant

    ReplyDelete