Search This Blog

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Discrepancy in Punjab Mandi Board - Auction Recorder Result / Answer Key conducted by CDAC MOHALI on 28/08/2011

Ok.. So here I try and produce documentation of Discrepencies in the Auction Recorder Result (Punjab Mandi Board- Market Committee ) Conducted by CDAC MOHALI on 28/08/2011.

Results have been uploaded on CDAC Mohali website cdac mohali

Now Please Note : Discepancy in result is based on assumption that the answer key uploaded was the same key used for marking the answer sheets of candidates.
My Question Paper set was SET-B , So I can comment only on SET-B as Question Papers have not been uploaded by CDAC , Check your sets for these questions and verify if same exist


Auction Recorder Answer key has been uploaded on CDAC website answer key

Based on this on verifying the answers I found in SET-B :
Question No. 41 & Question No.- 61 are incorrect and thus make 2marks difference..

The result so declared is very close and this discripancy if occured in results will lead to Certain Candidates being wrongfully selected and others being wrongfully rejected.

This will be Unfair and should be stopped.
I on my part am doing the needful..But because My number are in 60+ range, I cannot be among selected candidates and hence Do not expect me to persue this further , since my +2 marks will not affect my standing ...

Here's the proof : 1ST QUESTION NO. 41





Link for the proof:

Question NO. 41

I have tried to increase the size , but still Please zoom picture to see the explanation

Now : QUESTION No.- 61 :

Its explanation is very simple..Given eqauation when multiplied by 2 on both sides give the Equation asked and hence its answer is 50, which is option number- 3 According to Question Paper.

Finally , Would like to say CDAC has not uploaded Question papers for Auction Recorder, may be bcoz those were allowed to be kept by candidates .

Auction Recorder Merit List has not be declared as yet, so if u believe u have a chance after removing discrepancies , Contact CDAC MOHALI immediately and stop them from declaring merit list to prevent any further legal and other troubles..

I Have also given RTI to CDAC for my Answer sheet and Authorities to be contacted in case of any discrepancies in the result declared.
The reply is expected by Next week i.e 15/10/2011, after which i shall be updating about that too.

Well i tried my best to document the discrepancy, am not a regular blogger so quality may be low but as best as i could put forward to you all

gudluck !!

1 comment:

  1. they have alerady given two marks extra so no issues further

    ReplyDelete